Lone worker duress
Lone Worker Duress Call
Elpas Lone Worker Duress Call uses real-time location based security monitoring to help protect staff members in high-risk work environments that may become incapacitated due to attack or suffer loss of consciousness due to injury.
Elpas Lone Worker Duress Call provides manual activated duress alerting, man-down alarms plus preset no response alarms that are ideal for protecting staff members working alone in remote building areas.
Then as security needs evolve, Elpas Lone Worker Protection can scale to cover new indoor buildings areas or protect additional staff members.
Elpas Lone Worker Duress Call can also be cost-effectively leveraged to provide wireless art protection or environmental monitoring as well as help to improve inventory handling and logistics without degradation to its core duress call functionality.
- Small unobtrusive mobile alarm units
- Fall detection, ripcord and button-push call options
- Long battery life, no charging needed
- Event location included in alert message
- Intelligent alert routing reduces response time
- Real time monitoring and logging
- Integrates with CCTV and access control
- Option for voice link with victim
- Alert may be initiated via:
- Rip cord
- Fall detection
- Button Squeeze
- Calls for help easily or automatically
- Warns wearer for 15 seconds before sending alert.
- Audible and Vibration pre-alarm reduces false alarms.
- Track victim after alarm
- Exact location of incident known immediately
- Alerts sent to closest responders
- GlobalTag™ technology provides indoor/outdoor location
- Expand coverage to outdoors
- Alert contains GPS location
Interfaces for Comprehensive Situation Management
- Voice- initiates voice link with incident location
- CCTV - displays live video of incident
- Access Control - Unlocks doors for unimpeded response
- Signage - direction signs guide response team to incident
•Ensure arrival of response team by closing alarm via one of the following:
•Responder excites tag with handheld beacon
•Arrival of staff badge at victim's location
•PIN code entry at nearest display panel
- Alerts sent to fixed and mobile devices
- Send alerts to responders based on the incidents location
- Automatically escalate unanswered alerts
- Alerts may be acknowledged using mobile device