Eiris Go is a powerful app that shows Eiris alarms and alarm history. The app is ideal for all Eiris solutions including: Duress Alert, Access Control, Nurse Call, Wander Protection, Asset Security Intrusion and Smoke Alarm. Eiris Go provides a convenient interface to Eiris alarms for security staff and care-givers that need to respond quickly to safety and security situations.
- Eiris Alert events sent to Android and iOS
- Call phone in the Alert's location
- Escalate Alert / Make emergency call about the alert
- Close Alerts
- View Alert History
Elpas LoneProtect app works directly with Elpas’ Eiris Software and Eiris Server to send duress alerts from the user’s smartphone to designated care staff. Care staff monitor and receive alerts on their workstation or smartphone using Elpas’ Eiris Go app.
In addition, the app can be used with the Elpas Shield BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). When used with the Elpas Shield BLE tag, the SmartTag functions as a RF reader relating important information about the Elpas Shield, such as duress alerts, GPS location, fall detection or lost connection.
- Send duress alerts directly to responders (no 3rd party needed)
- Functions as a SmartTag
- Fall detection when used with Elpas Shield BLE
- GPS Location
- Lost Connection Alerts
- Send Alerts to Eiris Go
- All events sent and stored in Eiris
- Send family SMS about the alert
Making LF Installations easier and faster, Elpas has tweaked our Shield BLE tag with special firmware that enables technicians to locate LF beacons and sources of LF noise.
The modified tag senses 125KHz signals. If the signal is from a valid Elpas beacon, the tag relays the signal density via a BLE message to Elpas' new LF Meter app for Android. In the event that the no valid LFID is detected, then the tag sends the noise density to the app. This information is displayed in a clear bar chart on the app's interface. When a valid ID is received, then the ID is labeled on the bar.
Multiple tags may be attached to a wooden or plastic poll to measure the field density at varying distances from the floor. These tags may be paired with the LF Meter app and each will be represented on the graph as a separate bar. Technicians can pair up to five modified Shield BLE tags to one smartphone.
The new meter can be used for:
- Determining the range of an Elpas LF Beacon
- Identifying penetration of and LF signal through floors, ceilings and walls.
- Finding sources of LF noise that can greatly reduce an Elpas tag's detection range of an Elpas LF beacon