Infrared Location Reader
The Elpas IR Reader is a fully supervised, indoor RTLS receiver that detects and relays ‘Room-Level Location’ and ‘Device State’ data from Elpas Active IR-Enabled RFID Tags to a host RTLS application server.
Available in Ethernet or RS-485 BUS configurations, the IR Reader supports: XML messaging technology for hardware level system integration and RTLS data transmission with up to fifteen Elpas fixed infrastructure device.
- Indoor IR RTLS receiver
- Detection range:15m/50ft
- Ethernet / RS-485 configurations
- 1 analog imput / 2 digital outputs
- Hardware level system intergration (via XML messaging)
- Real-time device supervision / Tamper protected
- LED status indicator
- Ceiling mountable
- CE, FCC, IC, UL compliant