The Elpas Lone Worker Transmitter (LWA) is a commercial-grade Active RFID Tag that provides wireless monitoring of staff members that may be subject to work related injuries or attacks in high-risk, indoor work place environments.
This light weight, pocket-size Transmitter emits real-time indoor positioning data for monitoring the location, movements and security status of the protected individual throughout campus type building environments.
The Transmitter features two emergency call buttons on either side of the unit for manual duress alerting. Pressing both buttons simultaneously causes the device to emit positioning data that identifies the name and building location of the staff member in need, which can be used to manage emergency response efforts.
- Fall Detection
- Triple-Tech RTLS technologies
- Belt/Lanyard worn
- Manual alert cancellation
- 24/7 remote device supervision
- Audio-Visual status indicators
- Field replaceable lithium battery
- Simple to use, easy to clean
- CE, FCC, IC compliant
Applications and Uses
- Lone worker safety
- Guard tour systems
- Secure healthcare units
- Prisons/correctional facilities
- Courtroom protection
- Sport complexes
- Petrochemical site workers